I’ve been nominated for the reader appreciation award.
Yah! Thank you William from Life’s a bunny. Such a cute blog. Thank you for reading and liking my blog.
Recipients of the award are asked to:
- Identify the awards and who gave them to you.
- Post the Logo on your blog.
- Share 7 items about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers to receive this award, and notify them on their blogs
7 things about me:
- I don’t have a favourite season, I appreciate all of them for their own good things.
- I have a cat named Phoebe.
- I do like pina coladas!
- Plants rule.
- I LOVE books, but for some reason I don’t read that much.
- I’m a morning person (but only if I wake up after 7).
- If I didn’t become a biology teacher, I would have liked to be a journalist or a ballerina (although I have never done ballet.)
I hope you don’t mind the exception to rule (nominate 5 – 10 other bloggers), but I only started to blog recently and aren’t following a lot of blogs yet. Here are my 4 nominations:
- The better man project – Wow! Someone who really got a good head on their shoulders. Such a motivation to read. Always makes me remember that I have no excuses to not go that extra mile.
- cozywalls – Beautiful pictures, creative projects, what’s not to like?
- bornattwentyfive – It’s nice to have optimists around.
- will write for sugar cookies – Good advice on a lot of things.